Hansgrohe Design Round Select Valve With Raindance 240 Overhead Shower & Select S Slide Rail Kit
Hansgrohe are known throughout the world for developing high quality bathroom fittings that combine the latest technologies with stunning designs from a portfolio of prominent global designers. Whether you are buying a simple basin mixer tap from the Hansgrohe brand, or a complete coordinated bathroom from the Axor Design collection, you can be sure that you are buying something made to the highest of standards.
For anyone who is planning to newly furnish a bathroom or kitchen, there are very good reasons to opt for products from the Hansgrohe and Axor brands. Hansgrohe helps you transform your bathroom and kitchen into havens of well-being; for an exhilarating start to the day and a relaxing end to it. Since 1901, Hansgrohe have been at the forefront of bathroom technology and they are committed to building on that tradition whilst also committing to an environmentally-focussed approach to a sustainable future.
- Consists of: Round ShowerSelect thermostatic shower valve with iBox, Raindance Air 240mm overhead shower, Fixfit with ball joint and Raindance Select S 120 3 Jet handshower with Puro S 90cm Shower Rail
- 25 l/min maximum flow rate (at 3 bar)
- Drench shower head size: 240 x 240mm
- Handshower size: 125mm
- Shower valve size: 150 x 150mm
- Shower arm length: 390 mm
- Shower rail length: 1008mm
- Shower hose 160cm
- Includes Puro S soap dish
- Designed to run 2 outlets
- Overhead shower angle adjustable
- Overhead shower: RainAir spray pattern (rain jet enriched with air)
- Hand shower: Rain, RainAir (rain jet enriched with air), WhirlAir (massage spray)
- Operating pressure: min. 1.0 bar/max 10 bar
- Fully chrome-plated components
- QuickClean technology for easy limescale removal
- Safety stop at 40°C
- Adjustable hot water limitation
- Select push button to comfortably switch between shower heads
- Concealed design allows easy installation with included iBox
- If running with a pump, please specify a universal (negative head) pump
Delivery times will vary depending on a number of factors including type of product ordered and whether it is an item that is carried in stock or a special order.
Look out for the delivery times displayed on the product pages that act as a guide to delivery estimates.
On larger items when your order is ready to dispatch, a member of our team will call to arrange a suitable delivery date with you.
On smaller items you will receive a text or email with delivery date and time window for delivery.
Please note our delivery lead times are working days - if an order is placed on a weekend your order will be processed on a Monday.
To confirm delivery charges apply to UK mainland postal codes only.
If you have any problems and need to return any items just call us on 01226 770383
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will sort the rest for you.
If you have any queries what so ever please call one of our team on 01226 770383