Hansgrohe Raindance E 300 1 Jet Showerpipe With 350 ShowerTablet
Hansgrohe are known throughout the world for developing high quality bathroom fittings that combine the latest technologies with stunning designs from a portfolio of prominent global designers. Whether you are buying a simple basin mixer tap from the Hansgrohe brand, or a complete coordinated bathroom from the Axor Design collection, you can be sure that you are buying something made to the highest of standards.
For anyone who is planning to newly furnish a bathroom or kitchen, there are very good reasons to opt for products from the Hansgrohe and Axor brands. Hansgrohe helps you transform your bathroom and kitchen into havens of well-being; for an exhilarating start to the day and a relaxing end to it. Since 1901, Hansgrohe have been at the forefront of bathroom technology and they are committed to building on that tradition whilst also committing to an environmentally-focussed approach to a sustainable future.
Hansgrohe offer a comprehensive 5 year guarantee on their products, which includes working parts. They also guarantee to hold spare parts for 10 years after product discontinuation, leaving you safe in the knowledge that spares can be obtained easily if ever needed.
- 90° position adjustable slider, pivots left and right, up and down
- will not run two outlets at same time
- overhead shower Raindance E 300 Air 1jet
- shower head size: 300 x 300 mm
- overhead shower angle adjustable
- shelf: made of safety glass
- spray pattern: RainAir (rain jet enriched with air)
- flow rate RainAir 16 l/min at 3 bar
- fully chrome-plated spray face
- QuickClean technology for easy limescale removal
- shower arm length: 405 mm
- thermostat ShowerTablet 350
- shelf colour: anodised aluminium
- safety stop at 40°C
- adjustable hot water limitation
- outlets controlled via volume control/diverter and may not be used simultaneously
- exposed design allows easy installation, all working parts are outside of the wall
Delivery times will vary depending on a number of factors including type of product ordered and whether it is an item that is carried in stock or a special order.
Look out for the delivery times displayed on the product pages that act as a guide to delivery estimates.
On larger items when your order is ready to dispatch, a member of our team will call to arrange a suitable delivery date with you.
On smaller items you will receive a text or email with delivery date and time window for delivery.
Please note our delivery lead times are working days - if an order is placed on a weekend your order will be processed on a Monday.
To confirm delivery charges apply to UK mainland postal codes only.
If you have any problems and need to return any items just call us on 01226 770383
Or email: email@example.com
We will sort the rest for you.
If you have any queries what so ever please call one of our team on 01226 770383