Aqualisa HiQu Concealed Smart Digital Dual Outlet Bath/Shower Valve with Remote Control
Aqualisa HiQu Concealed Smart Dual Outlet Bath/Shower Valve & Remote Control
Featuring a minimalist design, this dual outlet digital barh / shower valve with diverter has been designed to operate one shower outlet with the option to divert to a second bath outlet. This digital valve has the option for both standard and pumped plumbing systems, allowing more choice for your bathroom.
This digital valve features a smart LED display which allows you to step into your shower when its ready all at the touch of a button using the HiQu remote control.
- Standard (HP/Combi) and Pumped (Gravity) options available - Please choose your required option
- Minimum pressure required: Standard (HP/Combi): 1 Bar
- Concealed dual outlet bath/shower valve with diverter which operates one shower and divert to a second bath outlet
- Complete with a remote control
- Temperature is factory set to 45°C, this can be adjusted to a minimum of 35°C and a maximum of 55°C
- Cool to touch controls, water is thermostatically blended remotely at the processor and not the controller for a safer shower
- Water saving technology which reduces water consumption by up to 33% without having to compromise on your showering experience
- Made in the UK
- Aqualisa 5 Year Guarantee
Simple to use controls
- 1. Start / stop with divert, simply press this button for flow of water and if you need to divert this to the preferred outlet push and hold and the flow will divert to the alternative outlet
- 2. Controls your temperature, to increase your temperature move the lever to the right and to decrease move it to the left
- 3. Allows you to increase and decrease the flow of your shower, simply move right to increase and left to lower
LED display indicate the following:
- Temperature increase: Red light which spins anti-clockwise
- Temperature decrease: Blue light which spins clockwise
- Flow increasing: White light which spins clockwise
- Flow decreasing: White light which spins anti-clockwise
- Flow and temperature reached: Light is remains white
- Divert selected: Light will blink purple once
Remote control features:
- 1. Simply press the button to start or stop / divert button simply press and hold and the flow of water will divert to your second outlet
- 2. LED display: Start/stop flashes white until selected flow and temperature has been reached then light remains white / to divert the LED display will blink once to confirm it has diverted
Delivery times will vary depending on a number of factors including type of product ordered and whether it is an item that is carried in stock or a special order.
Look out for the delivery times displayed on the product pages that act as a guide to delivery estimates.
On larger items when your order is ready to dispatch, a member of our team will call to arrange a suitable delivery date with you.
On smaller items you will receive a text or email with delivery date and time window for delivery.
Please note our delivery lead times are working days - if an order is placed on a weekend your order will be processed on a Monday.
To confirm delivery charges apply to UK mainland postal codes only.
If you have any problems and need to return any items just call us on 01226 770383
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will sort the rest for you.
If you have any queries what so ever please call one of our team on 01226 770383