BC Designs Classic Roll Top Tin Boat Bath
Picture it: you pull up in the driveway, home from an exhausting day at work. All you want is one thing. Is it a cuddle from your other half? Is it a look at the beautiful “artwork” the kids made for you today? Or perhaps a playful tackle from the dog? Don’t be ridiculous! It’s a tranquil soak in your new BC Designs classic roll top tin boat bath.
It goes without saying that the captivating tin finish of this BC designs creation is enough to make anyone say “I need it”, but we thought we should mention the fact that as it’s made from copper, the water temperature will be maintained much longer than a cast iron bath. We could go on for pages and pages about this bath, but we’re sure you’ve already fallen in love!
Welcome this magnificent BC Designs boat bath into your home and of course, your heart, for a lifetime of indescribable luxury.
- Freestanding roll top boat bath available in two size options
- 1500(L) x 700(W) mm - Capacity: 180 litres and weight is 44kg
- 1700(L) x 725(W) mm - Capacity: 190 litres and weight is 50kg
- Made from Copper, will maintain the water temperature much longer than a Cast Iron bath
- Made in traditional hand crafted manner, therefore there will be gentle undulations and some colour variations so every bath is unique
- Bath supplied without tap holes - suitable for use with a floor standing or wall mounted bath taps
- Available in three other colour options
- This bath should only be cleaned with a very mild soap solution and a soft cloth
- Waste is sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- 10 years manufacturers guarantee against faults
Delivery times will vary depending on a number of factors including type of product ordered and whether it is an item that is carried in stock or a special order.
Look out for the delivery times displayed on the product pages that act as a guide to delivery estimates.
On larger items when your order is ready to dispatch, a member of our team will call to arrange a suitable delivery date with you.
On smaller items you will receive a text or email with delivery date and time window for delivery.
Please note our delivery lead times are working days - if an order is placed on a weekend your order will be processed on a Monday.
To confirm delivery charges apply to UK mainland postal codes only.
If you have any problems and need to return any items just call us on 01226 770383
Or email: email@example.com
We will sort the rest for you.
If you have any queries what so ever please call one of our team on 01226 770383